Saturday, July 18, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothing and bags by HOI BO designer Sarra Tang. This was the last booth that I ran across at the San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair and it was certainly my favorite. I managed to walk out with a printed T-shirt (which I don't usually go for) and a new bag. Her use of innovative techniques and fabrics is inspiring...a woman after my own heart and I will be emailing her to get the bags that I didn't manage to take with me today.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ceramic bud vases that I have been coveting on Etsy for months! Sara Paloma's work is simple and elegant with a degree of craftsmanship that should be admired. The hardest part was deciding which one to take home since there were so many options and they were all great, I would suggest a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment